We are currently looking for a highly motivated and team-oriented individual with a strong interest and background in real estate project management within our talented team of experienced professionals based in Budapest, Hungary.
- Education: Architectural or civil engineer degree
- Experience: 10+ years’ experience in project management:
- Demonstrable successful project management experience;
- Understanding of the relevant legal background and health & safety legislation, regulations and construction industry practices;
- Demonstrable experience of the implementation of environmental and quality management processes;
- Contract and cost management awareness;
- Software: Microsoft Office Suite Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.) AutoCAD.
- Good communication and presentation skills
The Senior Project Manager will be an integral part of the Project Team with an output focussed approach delivering excellent results for our clients. You will be the primary contact person day to day contact with the client and governing authorities. The Senior Project Manager will have a leading position in
- development draft project execution plans to deliver outputs
- manage design teams in the development of design solutions
- compiling Scope of the Works to the contract for general construction works
- undertake contract administration
- manage tender procurement
- development and monitoring of project documentation, schedule, budget
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality
- Stakeholder mapping and management
- Monitor and report on the contractors’ progress against the contract programme
- Manage technical consultant team to ensure that the contractor’s product complies with the contract and the design
Realiscon provides consultant services in the real estate business sector, in the environmental sector and wetland fields, infrastructure design. We are committed using new ideas, approaches and technologies to create a more liveable and sustainable built environment with a good sense of understanding social, environmental and economic needs. For further information please visit our website at www.realiscon.com.
We would love to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org